PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. By using this website, you signify your agreement to these Terms and Conditions of Use. You must agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use in order to use the International Medical Center of Minnesota, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company, d/b/a Minnesota International Medicine’s (“MIM”) website. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of Use, do not use this website!
These Terms and Conditions of Use govern your access to and use of the MIM website including, without limitation, all content such as text, information, images, video and audio (collectively, “Content”) and all services (“Services”) made available to you through the MIM website (this website and the Content and Services are collectively referred to herein as the “Site”) by MIM and/or third parties.
This Site incorporates proprietary intellectual properties, which are protected by copyright (including certain rights of patentability) and are maintained by MIM and/or its affiliates, as confidential and proprietary information to be used only in connection with the terms of this agreement. This Site may provide access to additional information that may be of use to physicians and other health care providers. We have established the following terms that govern the use of this Site. By using this Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms. MIM may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Therefore, we encourage you to review this Site and these terms for any updates or changes on a periodic basis. Your present and subsequent use of this Site demonstrates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
BY USING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS, AND REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18 AND ABLE TO FORM LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACTS.
- Disclaimer on Emergency Medical Conditions. DO NOT USE THIS SITE FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCY SERVICES. IN AN EMERGENCY, CALL 911 OR YOUR LOCAL EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE NUMBER.
- Medical Disclaimers. The Content available through thIS Site is for informational and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for the professional judgment of a health care professional in diagnosing and treating patients. MIM does not give medical advice, nor does it provide medical or diagnostic services. Additionally, the use of the content obtained through this site does not establish a physician-patient relationship. Your reliance upon Content obtained by you at or through this Site is solely at your own risk. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have seen or read on this Site.
Your reliance upon information and Content obtained by you at or through this Site is solely at your own risk. Neither we nor our Content providers assume any liability or responsibility for damage or injury (including death) to you, other persons or property arising from any use of any product, information, idea or instruction contained in the Content or Services provided to you.
- Identification. Portions of this Site may require a user to register and provide certain personal information to access and use this Site. You are solely responsible for: (a) maintaining the strict confidentiality of your user identification and passwords (collectively, “IDs”) assigned to you; (b) any charges, damages, or losses that may be incurred or suffered as a result of your failure to maintain the strict confidentiality of your IDs; and (c) promptly informing us in writing at email@example.com of any need to deactivate an ID due to security concerns. We are not liable for any harm related to the theft of your IDs, your disclosure of your IDs, or your authorization to allow another person or entity to access and use this Site using your IDs. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your IDs.
- Description of Service. MIM is a medical tourism service company based in the United States specializing in researching and informing users of medical treatment and recuperation packages for destinations within the United States. In this role, we research and gather publicly available information and provide this information to you for your personal use in making a more informed decision about your medical treatment options within the United States.
- Not A Medical Referral Service. MIM is not a medical referral service and does not endorse, recommend, or approve any travel agency, health care provider, or health care facility listed in this Site. We are not medical professionals and will not discuss or advise user on any issues relating to medical treatment. We facilitate contact with, and provide information about physicians, hospitals, and other providers within the United States and provide information about their credentials to assist you in making informed decisions. We do not, however, recommend any preferred or specific physicians, hospitals, and other providers for your desired medical treatment. We encourage and advise you to discuss all medical issues with your physicians in your home country before making a decision on medical treatment within the United States. Through our medical tourism affiliates and our in-depth research we provide information about available medical treatment and recuperation packages to assist you in making an informed decision.
You agree to assume all responsibility in connection with choosing any physician, hospital, or other provider for your desired treatment or procedure. We assume no responsibility or liability for any treatment or other services rendered by any hospital, physician, or other health care provider, or for any malpractice claims and other claims that may arise directly or indirectly from any such advice, treatment or other services.
- User Information.
- Information Collected. You agree that MIM may collect the following information.
- If you register and/or provide health information: MIM will collect your full name, your user information, any health information you disclose, and in the event there is payment involved, financial information in the form of a credit card number and expiration date, for payment of fees.
- Change/Modify. You may change any information previously provided to MIM. To make or inquire about such changes, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information Collected. You agree that MIM may collect the following information.
- Minors Prohibited.
- MIM is for use by adults only. If you are not over 18 years of age, do not use this Site.
- MIM is committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that this Site is not for or designed to attract children. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child.
- Copyright, Ownership and Use. All of the Content on this Site, including all text, photographs, graphics, images, videos, format, and other expressions is the property of MIM, or the suppliers of Content. All of the above is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. ANY UNAUTHORIZED OR UNAPPROVED USE OF ANY OF THE CONTENT CONSTITUTES COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND SUBJECTS YOU TO ALL CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES PROVIDED FOR UNDER DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL COPYRIGHT LAWS AND TREATIES. A user of this Site may only use the Content for accessing and understanding such information for individual and personal use. No one may copy, make any reproduction or modification or any derivative work of the foregoing, and may not republish or display any of the content, nor may any of the content be linked to any other website unless such website provides acknowledgment of ownership of the content in MIM or its third party suppliers or licensors.
- Copyrights of Third Parties. We respect the copyrights and intellectual property of third parties, and we expect the users of this Site to do the same. If you believe there is any infringement of any other person’s copyright or intellectual property by this Site, we request that you call it to our attention right away. Please do so by sending whatever information you have to assist us in our evaluation. Any statement made by you to that effect must be made in good faith and may be subject to penalties of perjury that the information is accurate or based on your good faith belief. You may send such notices to email@example.com.
- Intellectual Property. You agree that MIM (or its Content providers) owns all worldwide rights, titles and interests in and to this Site. You may create a bookmark in your browser to the home page of this Site. Otherwise, you may not create a link to this Site without the prior written approval of MIM. All rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions of Use are reserved to MIM. No other rights or licenses, whether express, implied, arising by estoppel, or otherwise are conveyed or intended by these Terms and Conditions of Use. To facilitate your access to and use of this Site or portions thereof, we may make certain software available to you. The terms of your use of such software will be stated separately in a license agreement that will be included with the software. You agree to only use such software in a manner permitted pursuant to such license agreements.
- Content. The Content contained on this Site is provided by MIM or under license by third parties as a service to the users of this Site. This Site and the information and materials contained on this Site are provided on an “as is” basis. You agree that the use of this Site is at your sole risk. Neither MIM nor any of its affiliates warrant that the information on this Site is accurate, reliable or current. Additionally there are no warranties as to results that may be obtained from the use of this Site. Rather, the information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for advice from physicians or medical professionals. Any specific medical questions that you, the user, may have relating to a medical condition, care or treatment or diagnosis should be presented to your physician or health care provider.
- Advertisements and Links to Other Websites. This Site may contain advertisements placed by or on behalf of third parties. These advertisements may contain links to other websites. MIM may occasionally provide links on its Site to third party websites. These links connect you with other websites that are maintained by other parties over whom MIM has no control. These links are provided only as a convenience to you, and MIM does not assume any responsibility for nor endorse such other websites. UNLESS EXPRESSLY STATED BY US, MIM DOES NOT RECOMMEND OR ENDORSE PARTICULAR PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR WEBSITES OF ANY THIRD PARTIES OR MAKE ANY DETERMINATION WHETHER ANY SUCH PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR WEBSITE MAY BE EITHER NECESSARY OR APPROPRIATE FOR YOU OR FOR THE USE IN RENDERING CARE TO PATIENTS.
- Customer Satisfaction. MIM is committed to customer satisfaction. We attempt to provide access to educational information about medical conditions and treatment options with minimum interruption. Notwithstanding any provision in these Terms and Conditions to the contrary, you agree as follows:
- Disclaimer of Warranty. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. MIM AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR WARRANTIES ARISING BY COURSE OF DEALING OR CUSTOM OF TRADE. Neither MIM nOR ITS AFFILIATES WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CURRENT. NEITHER MIM NOR ANY OTHER CONTENT PROVIDERS MAKE ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY OF THE DATA FROM WHICH THE INFORMATION IS COMPILED OR THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION ITSELF, NOR THE COMPATIBILITY OF THE INFORMATION WITH ANY HARDWARE AND SYSTEMS. MIM ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE (i) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, (ii) IS FREE OF VIRUSES, UNAUTHORIZED CODE, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR (iii) IS SECURE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING ALL PRECAUTIONS YOU BELIEVE NECESSARY OR ADVISABLE TO PROTECT YOU AGAINST ANY CLAIM, DAMAGE, LOSS OR HAZARD THAT MAY ARISE BY VIRTUE OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE. MIM AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SUPPLIER ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT, BRAND, METHOD, INFORMATION OR SERVICES ON THIS SITE IN ANY WAY, AND THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR ANY ASSURANCE THAT THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES CONTAINED OR DESCRIBED ON THIS SITE WILL SATISFY ANY REQUIREMENTS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. BY USING THIS SITE, THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IT IS AT THE USER’S SOLE RISK AND THE USER ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL RISK ASSOCIATED WITH USE OF THIS SITE.
- NEITHER MIM NOR ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY THIRD PARTY SUPPLIER CAN BE ASSURED THAT THE USER, IN USING THIS SITE, HAS SELECTED AN APPROPRIATE SERVICE PROVIDER. AGAIN, YOU SHOULD USE THIS SITE FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD DIRECT ANY FURTHER INQUIRIES TO A PROFESSIONAL HEALTH CARE PROVIDER. Some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties. Therefore, only if required by applicable law, some or all of the exclusions or limitations above may not apply to you. You may have other rights from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
- Exclusion of Damages. AS CONSIDERATION FOR USER’S OPPORTUNITY TO USE THE GENERAL INFORMATION AND PROCESSES PROVIDED ON THIS SITE, USER AGREES THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER WILL MIM OR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH MIM OR THIS SITE BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY TO YOU OR ANY OTHER ENTITY FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION TAKEN BY USER IN RELIANCE UPON INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE. NEITHER MIM NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH MIM SHALL BE LIABLE IN ANY EVENT FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM OR RELATE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER TO (i) YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, OR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT, OR (ii) ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, DEFECTS, UNTIMELINESS, SECURITY BREACHES, OR ANY OTHER FAILURE TO PERFORM BY MIM OR ITS CONTENT PROVIDERS. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSION SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER MIM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of certain types of damages. Therefore, only if required by applicable law, some or all of the exclusions above may not apply to you. You may have other rights from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
- Limitation on Liability. IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE OTHER TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT (OR ANY OTHER AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US), WE (OR OUR CONTENT PROVIDERS OR OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE) SHOULD HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS, HARM OR DAMAGE, YOU AND WE (ON BEHALF OF OURSELVES AND OUR CONTENT PROVIDERS AND OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE) AGREE THAT SUCH LIABILITY SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED $1,000. YOU AND WE (ON BEHALF OF OURSELVES AND OUR CONTENT PROVIDERS AND OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE) AGREE THAT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS AN AGREED ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN YOU AND US (AND OUR CONTENT PROVIDERS AND OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE) AND REFLECTS THE FEES, IF ANY, WE CHARGE YOU TO USE THIS SITE, THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ABSENT YOUR AGREEMENT TO THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, WE WOULD NOT PROVIDE THIS SITE, THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT TO YOU.
- Foreign Access or Use. MIM makes no claim that this Site is appropriate for access or use outside the United States. Your access and/or use of this Site outside the United States are at your own risk, and you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold MIM harmless against any losses, expenses, costs or damages (including its reasonable attorneys’ fees, expert fees and other reasonable costs of litigation) arising from, incurred as a result of, or in any manner related to (a) your breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use, (b) your unauthorized or unlawful use of this Site, and (c) the unauthorized or unlawful use of this Site by any other person using your IDs.
- Termination. Your right to access and use this Site immediately terminates without further notice upon your breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use. MIM may terminate this agreement and/or your right to use this Site at any time, with or without cause. MIM reserves the right to discontinue or make changes to this Site at any time.
- Waiver. The waiver by MIM of a breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of any other or a subsequent breach of the same or a different kind.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall remain in full force and effect.
- Governing Law. This Site is controlled under the laws of the State of New York and the United States of America. Any claim relating to this Site or Services provided through this Site will be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without giving application to the conflicts of laws provisions thereof.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions of Use contain the entire agreement between you and MIM relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any other oral or written communications relating thereto. These Terms and Conditions of Use may not be amended or supplemented by (a) any purchase order or similar form originated by you relating to the subject matter hereof, or (b) statements of any MIM affiliates, employees, agents, or contractors. MIM reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time without advance notice. MIM agrees to post all amended forms of these Terms and Conditions of Use on this Site and such amended forms shall be effective immediately upon its posting. Your continued use of this Site subsequent to MIM’s posting of amended forms of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall constitute your acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions of Use. It is at all times your responsibility to read the most current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use before using this Site to ensure that you agree to the terms and conditions of any amendments made to these Terms and Conditions of Use. You agree that these standards for notice of amendments to these Terms and Conditions of Use are reasonable.
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge that the provisions, disclosures and disclaimers set forth above are fair and reasonable and your agreement to follow and be bound to them is not the result of fraud, duress or undue influence exercised upon you by any person or entity. There are no representations, promises, warranties or undertakings by MIM contrary to those set forth above.
2929 Chicago Ave S. Suite #140
Minneapolis, MN 55407