Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare is an internationally recognized leader in the diagnosis and treatment of children, teens and adults who have disabilities and complex medical conditions. We focus on providing our patients with exceptional depth and breadth of expertise in medical and rehabilitative care. Each year, patients come to Gillette from nearly every U.S. state and from more than a dozen countries around the world. Our patients benefit from integrated care teams matched to their unique needs, and a clinical environment and resources necessary to achieve the best outcomes.
Top Pediatric Specialties
- Gait and motion analysis
- Craniofacial and plastic surgery
- Neurosurgery and neurology
- Rehabilitation medicine
- Complex care pediatrics
Benchmarks & Highlights
- Largest group of fellowship-trained pediatric orthopedic surgeons in the region
- Has revolutionized comprehensive spasticity management evaluations, treatments, and orthopedic interventions for children who have cerebral palsy, neuromuscular disease, and related conditions
- Largest pediatric physical medicine and rehabilitation practice in the U.S.
- World leader in gait and motion analysis with 30 years of clinical expertise
- Treated more than 25,000 patients who have craniofacial conditions, including cleft lip and palate, and recently pioneered transfusionless craniosynostosis surgery
- One of the first hospitals in the nation to offer a pediatric deep brain stimulation (DBS) program for children with movement disorders
- Surgical intervention for complex spine conditions, including use of magnetically driven growing rods
- Areas of Clinical Expertise: cleft lip and palate, cerebral palsy, orthopedics, spine, craniosynostosis, movement disorders, neuromuscular conditions, spina bifida, epilepsy and seizure disorders, hydrocephalus, neurometabolic and neuroimmunological disorders, and spinal cord and traumatic brain injuries