Children’s Minnesota is one of the largest pediatric health systems in the United States and the only health system in Minnesota to provide care exclusively to children, from before birth through young adulthood. Children’s serves kids throughout the Upper Midwest at two free-standing hospitals, 12 primary and specialty-care clinics and six rehabilitation sites. Children’s maintains its longstanding commitment to the community to improve children’s health by providing high-quality, family-centered pediatric services and advancing those efforts through research and education.
- Cancer and blood disorders
- Neuroscience, epilepsy
- Ear, nose, throat (ENT)
- Pain, palliative, integrative medicine
- Eating disorders
Benchmarks & Highlights
- An award-winning health system, Children’s is ranked by U.S. News & World Report as a top children’s hospital and by The Leapfrog Group for quality and efficiency
- Ranked one of the Best Children’s Hospitals for diabetes
- Over 200 “Top Doctors” ranked by Mpls. St. Paul Magazine
- One of the largest neonatal programs in the U.S. with 194 beds, private rooms, and some of the best outcomes in the country
- Top 25 in U.S. hospitals for pediatric cardiac surgery
- Largest pediatric epilepsy center in the U.S.
- Largest pediatric cardiovascular program in the Upper Midwest
- Largest pediatric cancer and blood disorders program in the Upper Midwest caring for 70+% of Twin Cities kids with cancer
- First pediatric pain program in the country
- Level I pediatric trauma services
- The only ENT practice in the Upper Midwest devoted exclusively to pediatrics
- Surgery program has some of the best outcomes and highest family satisfaction rates of any pediatric surgical program in the U.S.